I have been working in the East Side Union High School District as a special education teacher and Student Support Services Coordinator since 2004. I came to the district from the private sector where I held various positions in marketing and public relations. Before I graduated from San Jose State University with a Bachelor of Science I began working in the field of communications and since that time received numerous accolades for my dedication, hard work, creativity and leadership. While my work in this area provided me with the opportunity to manage large teams of people and projects, I soon discovered that I wanted something more out of a long-term career. Having grown up in and around the field of education I knew that going back to school to earn a teaching credential would fulfill this desire. My passion is education; I have thoroughly enjoyed my work in the classroom and continue to enjoy my work with students, parents and staff at Oak Grove.
Please contact me through email or by phone if you have any questions or if you would like to schedule an appointment; I look forward to hearing from you.
San Jose State University
- Bachelor of Science in Public Relations
- Minor in Business Administration
- Master’s Degree in Special Education
- Professional Clear Multiple Subject Teaching Credential
- Administrative Services Credential
· Assist with improvement and evaluation of instruction and curriculum; master schedule preparation; evaluation of classified and certificated personnel; supervise data processing services.
· Assist principal in all areas of the instructional program; including interpretation of test data, curriculum development and evaluation of programs and instruction.
· Coordinate articulation program with community and feeder schools.
· Coordinate testing, summer counseling, summer schools and home teaching.