Procedures for reserving labs
Please send requests to John Allen.
24 Hours Notice for Use
Please give the lab manager (Karin Inzunza) at least 24 hours notice to reserve the lab.
Once confirmed, make sure to arrange to pick up a key from Rhonda Wood (or Laura Bonales if Rhonda is not available)
Computer Labs (Locations & Managers:
Room Type #of Computers Printers
B8 MAC 36 0
C1 PC 36 1
E6 PC 36 2
E7 PC 36 2
G2 MAC 36 0
P8 PC 36 1
If a teacher would like to request more than three days in a row or reserve a specific day for one month or more need to coordinate with the lab manager. The teacher must be willing to be bumped or moved to a different date/time/lab if there is a request for use by another teacher who only needs one day or has a limited assignment window and cannot be accommodated in another lab.
All teachers who use the lab are responsible for creating a seating chart [Student name, ID# and computer number] for each class period they are using the lab.
- Best procedure: Print out your roster from Infinite Campus and write the computer number next to the student who used it.
- Students are responsible for reporting any damage or broken (not working) computer to the teacher within the first 5 minutes of the class period. (Please communicate this policy to your students each time you go to the lab)
- Teachers are responsible for recording and reporting the damage to the Lab Manager via email within that class period.
Computers that are frozen, not working (turning on, loading,etc) should be reported to Karin Inzunza at email@example.com.
- NO Food or Drink in the Labs (period). Not even water!
- NO Substitute Teachers in the Lab.