A School Site Council (SSC) must be established at all East Side Union High School District (ESUHSD) Schools. The SSC is a decision-making body that represents all stakeholders in the school community, including a school Administrator, Teachers, other school personnel, parents, students and other community members. Their primary responsibility is to identify common goals for student achievement and to assist the leadership team in developing a plan to achieve those goals. Specific tasks of the SSC are:
- Review and analyze student data.
- Develop, approve and annually revise the Single School Plan for Student Achievement (SPSA).
- Approve and recommend the plan to the school board.
- Oversee the Site-based budgeting of categorical funds and review expenditures.
The School Site Council meetings for the 2012-2013 school year will be held at 4:00 PM in the Administration Conference Room on the following dates:
- October 10, 2012
- November 14, 2012
- December 9, 2012
- February 13, 2013
- March 13, 2013
- April 10, 2013 (tentative)