Skip to main content

FAQs and Key Contacts

 For a list of key contacts, please click here.

Frequently Asked Questions



I just moved to the Oak Grove area, how do I enroll my student? 

Please go to our enrollment page

Click on ESUHSD Online Registration (email).

I want to enroll my student and I don’t have internet access. 

Contact the Registrar, Mr. Michael Lynch,  at or call at 408-347-6514 for an appointment. 

I want to transfer to OG from another high school in ESUHSD. 

Read about the process/instructions from the district website and then submit an intradistrict transfer request online

I need a copy of my diploma or transcript. 

I have not picked up my original diploma.

  • For questions about school diplomas and transcripts (including how to pick up a copy of your transcript in person for $5), please contact our Registrar, Mr. Michael Lynch,  at or call at 408-347-6514 for an appointment.

  • If you need an official transcript, but are unable to come to the school to get one, you can order online from Parchment.

I need to return my books.  

You can return books to any staff member in the administration building from 8am to 3 PM, Monday through Friday.

I need to pay a fine. 

Email the Bank Clerk, Mrs. Bowers,  at for a bank appointment. 

I want to check out a textbook, chrome book, or hot spot.

Email the Support Services Technician, Karin Inzunza, at for her office hours and work days.

I want to talk to my counselor. 


(You can click on the counselor's name to email them directly)

Academic Counselor (Student last names beginning with A-E)
Joyce Armstrong       ​(408)347-6548 

Academic Counselor  (Student last names beginning with M-Q)
Binh Lieu                   (408)347-6630

Academic Counselor  (Student last names beginning with R-Z)
Martha Esquivel        (408)347-6536

Academic Counselor  (Student last names beginning with F-L)
Kelly Kruger                (408)347-6521 


Please note: Counselors do not work during vacation or the summer; however, you can email your questions to Associate Principal, Mrs. Aragon, at

I need to submit a medical plan for my student. I have questions about my student’s medication at school. 

Email the Health Clerk, Mrs. Allen, at

I need a work permit. 

Complete the top of the  work permit application  and have the employer complete the bottom half and email to  Counseling Tech, If you cannot send the application electronically, you can drop it off in the Administration Building.

I am trying to complete an R-40 for Community College, who do I send it to?  

Please email R-40s to Mrs. Aragon at 

I want to pick up my DMV completion slip. 

Please email Mrs. Rivas at

I want to pick up my yearbook. 

Please email Keith Chung at for questions. 

have questions about student safety and school policies.

Please contact Mr. McCoy at or call him at 408-347-6520.  You can also refer to the ESUHSD and OGHS handbooks

I have other questions not listed here.

Please contact the Parent Community Specialist, Ms. Cesena at (408) 347-6556 or at